SuperConference 2019 Late Breaking News
Check back regularly for the latest updates and special announcements!
December 28, 2018
Air, Car Rental, and Ground Transportation Discounts Now Available
Still need to make your travel reservations for SuperConference 2019? See the Travel page for details and ATI discount codes you can use booking with SWABIZ, Avis, SuperShuttle and Execucar.
December 18, 2018
Saturday Night Awards Banquet – Your Reserved 20 Group Table Awaits!
100% of Your Table Contribution Goes to the SC19 Charity!
Everything about SuperConference is truly amazing! Especially the Awards Banquet Saturday night where we celebrate ATI's best of the best.
Many 20 Groups want to sit together for this special evening. So back by popular demand, your 20 Group can reserve a table(s).
$500 per table of 10 seats ($50 per seat) – Perfect for those who want to be sure they can sit together for this special evening. On Saturday evening just place your reserved seating name tent at your 20 Group reserved table. It's that simple.
The Fine Print (please read carefully):
- Tables are for ten and cannot be partial - $500 per table.
- NOTE: You can only reserve FULL tables with ten names. Generally, all seats in the ballroom will need to be filled based on ballroom size, number of available tables and attendance. If a 20 Group only had 8 for example, they might consider asking for the names of two first time attendees to join their table.
- 20 Groups must pick a Table Leader. The Table Leader submits a reserved table request to ATI.
- Send table requests to: Ashley Poligardo email@example.com.
- On March 1st, 2019, ATI will send the designated Table Leader an invoice for the reserved table amount due. You are also welcome to pay in advance of the 3/1 date.
- Once paid in full the table is officially reserved.
- Based on first come first choice (the order in which we received the original table reservation), Table Leaders will be called by March 8th to pick their table based on the current seating chart.
- At awards night, each reserved table will have your "reserved" 20 Group name on the table.
- Sorry, 20 Group table reservations are not eligible for the SC19 payment plan.
October 24, 2018
Charity Selection: Soldiers' Angels
Soldiers' Angels is the champion for American heroes and their families and lives by the motto:
May No Soldier Go Unloved,
May No Soldier Walk Alone,
May No Soldier Be Forgotten,
Until They All Come Home.
Each year at SuperConference we select a charity local to the community we visit and raise awareness and money for their organization. If you've already attended a SuperConference, you've seen first-hand the incredible impact we have made. We're excited to introduce you to our SuperConference 2019 Charity: Soldiers' Angels.
Soldiers' Angels provides aid and comfort to the men and women of the United States Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and their families, and a growing veteran population. Started in 2003 after the tragic events of 9/11, Soldiers' Angels has grown to not only supporting deployed personnel, but also their families and veterans of all eras receiving services at VA Hospitals across the country. Through the four program areas of Deployed Support, Family Support, Wounded Support and Veteran Support, Soldiers' Angels has provided over $17 million in aid to over 360,000 service members, veterans, wounded heroes, and military families in 2017 alone. Thousands of Soldiers' Angels "Angel" volunteers support our brave men and women in uniform who are fighting for freedom in a variety of unique and effective ways.
How to Donate
If you are arriving early, please sign up for our Charity Fun Run to benefit Soldiers' Angels. The run will take place on Wednesday morning at 7:15 am and you will receive a commemorative t-shirt. The fee is $30 per person and net proceeds will go to Soldiers' Angels.